After an afternoon of sledding, kids will love to warm up with hot chocolate and these special snowman toppers. The snowmen will disappear as they sip and so will the chill on their fingers and toes! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Orange jimmies
- Hot cocoa
- Using a small cookie scoop, shape snowmen by dropping 1-tablespoon
- portions of whipped topping onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with chocolate chips and jimmies to create faces. Freeze
- until firm. Place over servings of hot cocoa just before serving.
- Yield: 1 dozen.