Melted Frosty Recipe
Sunny skies in the forecast spell an uncertain future for poor Frosty. His floating buttons (they're really miniature chocolate chips) add a whimsical touch to this rich shake, which gets its unique taste from the buttermilk.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a blender, place half of the ice cream, buttermilk, vanilla and cinnamon; cover and blend until smooth. Repeat. Pour into glasses. Stir in chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 160 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Melted Frosty
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC