Sunny skies in the forecast spell an uncertain future for poor Frosty. His floating buttons (they're really miniature chocolate chips) add a whimsical touch to this rich shake, which gets its unique taste from the buttermilk.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- In a blender, place half of the ice cream, buttermilk, vanilla and
- cinnamon; cover and blend until smooth. Repeat. Pour into glasses.
- Stir in chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 160 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.