Melted Frosty Recipe
Sunny skies in the forecast spell an uncertain future for poor Frosty. His floating buttons (they're really miniature chocolate chips) add a whimsical touch to this rich shake, which gets its unique taste from the buttermilk.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a blender, place half of the ice cream, buttermilk, vanilla and cinnamon; cover and blend until smooth. Repeat. Pour into glasses. Stir in chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 160 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Melted Frosty
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC