- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- In a blender, place half of the ice cream, buttermilk, vanilla and cinnamon; cover and blend until smooth. Repeat. Pour into glasses. Stir in chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Melted Frosty in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p39
Reviews for Melted Frosty
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review