Melt-in-Your-Mouth Meat Loaf Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well (mixture will be moist). Shape into a round loaf; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over the meat loaf. Cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Melt-in-Your-Mouth Meat Loaf(26)
Sort By :
Quick, easy and delicious! I am a crockpot queen so this recipe absolutely rocks. I will only fix it this way from now on. Love, love, love it and so does every member of my family!
Bland, boring, and tasteless
Suzanne my husband would not eat meat loaf. Made your recipe, he ate and says this is the best. Wow Thanks to You!!! And I agree. Very moist and the sauce is great! Thank you for sharing.
more a comment if you put the sauce ingredients on the bottom of your dish then put meat mix on top you have a self saucing loaf that is even more moist and delish just turn it out onto a plate the bottom of your loaf becomes the sauced top
Will try this with the beef, but has anyone tried it with chicken or turkey.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >