- 1 cup finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup finely chopped honeydew
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cinnamon sugar baked pita chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the lemon juice, cinnamon and cayenne. Pour over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Melon-Mango Salsa in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p37
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Melon-Mango Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2012
"I've made this twice with a variety of different fruits and it was delicious both times. The only thing I did different was add about a 1/2 cup of sugar."