After 40 years of cooking for our family, making meals for two was a big adjustment. This melon salad is a refreshing treat that I can prepare without a lot of fuss. —Clara Honeyager, North Prairie, Wisconsin
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash paprika
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe or watermelon
- 1/2 cup seedless green and red grapes
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Refrigerate. Just before serving, arrange the lettuce, melon and grapes on salad plates. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Melon Grape Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p11
Reviews for Melon Grape Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review