Melon Grape Salad Recipe
"After 40 years of cooking for our family, making meals for two was a big adjustment," remembers Clara Honeyager of Mukwonago, Wisconsin. "This salad is a refreshing treat that I can prepare without a lot of fuss."
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash paprika
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe or watermelon
- 1/2 cup seedless green and red grapes
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Refrigerate. Just before serving, arrange the lettuce, melon and grapes on salad plates. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 186 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC