Melon Fruit Slush Recipe
This pretty pink drink features fresh honeydew and cantaloupe as well as luscious pineapple, strawberries and bananas.—Jane Walker, Dewey, Arizona
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 container (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 4 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a blender, process the fruit in batches until smooth. Pour into a 3-qt. freezer container. Stir in the water and concentrates. Cover and freeze until icy. To serve, spoon 1/2 cup into a glass; add about 1 cup soda. Yield: 20-25 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 176 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Melon Fruit Slush
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC