This pretty pink drink features fresh honeydew and cantaloupe as well as luscious pineapple, strawberries and bananas.—Jane Walker, Dewey, Arizona
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 container (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 4 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, process the fruit in batches until smooth. Pour into a 3-qt. freezer container. Stir in the water and concentrates. Cover and freeze until icy. To serve, spoon 1/2 cup into a glass; add about 1 cup soda. Yield: 20-25 servings.
Originally published as Melon Fruit Slush in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p49
Reviews for Melon Fruit Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review