Melon Fruit Bowl Recipe
This medley of strawberries, melon and pineapple gets its rich sweet taste from a creamy banana dressing. "Drizzle the dressing over any fresh fruit for an eye-appealing salad that's perfect for breakfast or brunch," recommends Edie DeSpain from Logan, Utah.
- 1 medium cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 medium honeydew, cut into chunks
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- BANANA DRESSING:
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the melon, pineapple and strawberries; set aside. Place the dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit salad. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 100 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Melon Fruit Bowl
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC