Melon Fruit Bowl Recipe
- 1 medium cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 medium honeydew, cut into chunks
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- BANANA DRESSING:
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the melon, pineapple and strawberries; set aside. Place the dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit salad. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (prepared with nonfat sour cream) equals 100 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 0 sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.