Melon and Grape Salad
This fruit saladwith an easy-to-prepare refreshing citrus dressingis a nice complement to any buffet.Mary Etta Buran, Olmsted Township, Ohio
50-54 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium-large watermelon, cut into cubes or balls
- 3 honeydew melons, cut into cubes orballs
- 3 cantaloupe melons, cut into cubes or balls
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Combine melons and grapes. Combine sugar and juices; our over fruit
- and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Serve with a slotted
- spoon. Yield: 50-54 servings (about 1 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 119 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.