This fruit salad—with an easy-to-prepare refreshing citrus dressing—is a nice complement to any buffet.—Mary Etta Buran, Olmsted Township, Ohio
- 1 medium-large watermelon, cut into cubes or balls
- 3 honeydew melons, cut into cubes orballs
- 3 cantaloupe melons, cut into cubes or balls
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 1-1/2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Combine melons and grapes. Combine sugar and juices; our over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 50-54 servings (about 1 cup each).
Originally published as Melon and Grape Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p54
Reviews for Melon and Grape Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review