Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 6 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and pepper; heat through.
- 2. Drain pasta; divide between two plates. Top with vegetable mixture and cheeses. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cup: 321 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
"This pasta recipe is totally awesome. Thank you!!!!!"
"One of my favorites!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.