Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 6 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and pepper; heat through.
- 2. Drain pasta; divide between two plates. Top with vegetable mixture and cheeses. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cup: 321 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
"This pasta recipe is totally awesome. Thank you!!!!!"
"One of my favorites!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.