Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe
My mom always encouraged us to try different foods. She made it her mission in life to expose us to new recipes with a unique flavor combination. This salad reminds me of my mom because she always made mealtime into something exciting. —Christine Green, Conway, South Carolina
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2-1/2 cups quartered and thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, peppers, capers and pasta. Stir in the feta and provolone cheeses, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and salami. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Mediterranean Pasta Salad in Side Dishes Digest 2014, p5
Reviews for Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review