Mediterranean Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drain pasta; toss with sauce mixture. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Vegetable Casserole
"I am trying to increase my repertoire of vegetarian dishes so I did not add meat. I made exactly as written but it seemed very bland. Perhaps it would have been better with meat. My husband asked me not to make it again. Sorry!"
"So delicious. Would definately make this again, really like the flavor from the sundried tomatoes mixed with the feta. So fast and easy too."