Mediterranean Turkey Wraps Recipe
Here’s a fresh, fun way to jazz up leftover turkey. “I like to serve these with salad or a hot bowl of soup.” —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 566 calories, 28 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 886 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 34 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC