Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two
Here’s a fresh, fun way to jazz up leftover turkey. “I like to serve these with salad or a hot bowl of soup.” —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives
- 1-1/4 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and
- process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce,
- turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 551 calories, 27 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 879 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of