Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two Recipe
Here’s a fresh, fun way to jazz up leftover turkey. “I like to serve these with salad or a hot bowl of soup.” —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives
- 1-1/4 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 551 calories, 27g fat (6g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 8g fiber), 32g protein .
Reviews for Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC