- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives
- 1-1/4 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two in Simple & Delicious
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review