Here’s a fresh, fun way to jazz up leftover turkey. “I like to serve these with salad or a hot bowl of soup.” —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives
- 1-1/4 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Turkey Wraps for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review