Mediterranean Turkey Panini Recipe
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara or spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 container (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1. Spread each ciabatta bottom with 2 tablespoons marinara sauce. Top with cheese, artichokes, tomato and turkey. Spread each ciabatta top with 2 tablespoons marinara sauce; place over turkey.
- 2. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Place remaining marinara sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high until heated through. Serve with sandwiches. Yield: 4 servings.
1 panini with 1/3 cup sauce: 701 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 2314mg sodium, 98g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 8g fiber), 40g protein .
Reviews for Mediterranean Turkey Panini
"Easy! An absolutely wonderful!"