Mediterranean Tuna Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3 cans (5 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and seafood seasoning. Stir in the tuna, artichokes, tomatoes and olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; drain linguine and stir into soup mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 487 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 1,414 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Tuna Linguine
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.