- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3 cans (5 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and seafood seasoning. Stir in the tuna, artichokes, tomatoes and olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; drain linguine and stir into soup mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mediterranean Tuna Linguine
Sort By :
"Try draining the tuna in a screen type colander and then rinsing with cold water. Even the water packed type benefits from this extra rinse, to cut down on the fishy taste, although you will still get that flavor from tuna."
"This is a TERRIBLE recipe. My fiance tasted it and said it tasted like fish food. I tried it and almost gagged. Do not waste money on this recipe. I thought I would love it. So gross!"
"I'm shut in due to weather and colds today.. so this is what I'm making for the family.. I was just gonna make it for me, its full of my favorite things!"