- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium heat 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage. Stir in pesto. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Tortellini Salad
Sort By :
"The flavors in this recipe are very tasty. I also used black olives and our favorite Hillshire farm smoked sausage. Since it's gotten cold here I wanted a hot dish for supper. So I added chicken broth and saved the pesto and feta to spoon onto each bowl. This is definitely an 'all-season' keeper. I will make it as a salad to be a side to grilled meats next summer!"
"I just made this for supper last night and my whole family loved it! I substituted chicken/apple sausage for the turkey sausage as my family loves that kind. I could not find Greek olives so I substituted black olives, sliced. I would def. make this one again!"
"Very tasty.Followed the recipe exactly & got many compliments."