Mediterranean Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium heat 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage. Stir in pesto. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Tortellini Salad(2)
Sort By :
I just made this for supper last night and my whole family loved it! I substituted chicken/apple sausage for the turkey sausage as my family loves that kind. I could not find Greek olives so I substituted black olives, sliced. I would def. make this one again!
Very tasty.Followed the recipe exactly & got many compliments.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Mushroom Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Salads >