Mediterranean Tilapia Recipe
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, artichoke, olives and cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 fillet equals 197 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 446 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.