- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, artichoke, olives and cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Tilapia
Sort By :
This was very, very good!! I love all the toppings, so I figured I'd like them on the tilapia. Healthy too! I'm going to try the other two variations soon. Loved it!