I recently became a fan of tilapia because of its mild taste; it’s also low in calories and fat. Plus, it’s easy to top with my favorite ingredients. —Robin Brenneman, Hilliard, Ohio
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Tilapia in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review