- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, uncooked
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon style mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Prepare Multi-Grain Medley according to package directions, substituting broth for water. Cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, shallots and mustard. Fold in Multi-Grain Medley and remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If desired, top with feta cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad in Brought to you by Minute® Rice 2014
Reviews for Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review