Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cheese and tomatoes. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Top with cheese mixture. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with a toothpick.
- 2. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, seam side down; brush with remaining oil. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 stuffed chicken breast: 332 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 40g protein
Reviews for Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
"Turned out well will make again"
"These were amazing! I sprinkled extra Greek seasoning after I brushed the sundried oil on the rolled chicken breasts. Definitely making this again!"