Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
In my first apartment, I started cooking chicken with feta and sundried tomatoes. Now I serve it with rice pilaf and a salad. —Amanda Rochette, Cambridge, MA
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cheese and tomatoes.
- Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Brush
- with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Top with
- cheese mixture. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with a
- Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, seam side down; brush with
- remaining oil. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no
- longer pink. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast equals 332 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.