Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cheese and tomatoes. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Top with cheese mixture. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with a toothpick.
- 2. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, seam side down; brush with remaining oil. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 stuffed chicken breast: 332 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 40g protein .
Reviews for Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
"Flavorful and chicken was so moist. Will definitely make again."
"Turned out well will make again"
"These were amazing! I sprinkled extra Greek seasoning after I brushed the sundried oil on the rolled chicken breasts. Definitely making this again!"