In my first apartment, I started cooking chicken with feta and sundried tomatoes. Now I serve it with rice pilaf and a salad. —Amanda Rochette, Watertown, Massachusetts
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cheese and tomatoes. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Top with cheese mixture. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, seam side down; brush with remaining oil. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2015
"Turned out well will make again"
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2014
"These were amazing! I sprinkled extra Greek seasoning after I brushed the sundried oil on the rolled chicken breasts. Definitely making this again!"