Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add the garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, heat 1/2 cup broth, lemon juice and dried basil. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and shrimp; cook until spinach is wilted.
- 3. Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two
"Very good and easy to make. I had cooked shrimp so added it at the end to warm it up."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.