Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add the garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1/2 cup broth, lemon juice and dried basil. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and shrimp; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2011
Very good and easy to make. I had cooked shrimp so added it at the end to warm it up.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >