- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add the garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1/2 cup broth, lemon juice and dried basil. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and shrimp; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2011
"Very good and easy to make. I had cooked shrimp so added it at the end to warm it up."