- remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is
- absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Whisk the lemon juice, vinegar and remaining oil; add to the pan.
- Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, the seasonings and reserved shrimp mixture;
- cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 385 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 619 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.