VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onions and garlic in oil until tender. Add mushrooms and tomatoes; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Stir in the artichoke hearts, wine or broth, Italian seasoning, salt, rosemary and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until mixture reaches desired thickness.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain linguine; top with shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Shrimp and Pasta in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2004 , p188
Reviews forMediterranean Shrimp and Pasta
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2008
"great for two"