Mediterranean Roasted Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1. Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and remaining salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon over each fillet.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, olives and remaining oil mixture. Spoon over fillets.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 salmon fillet with 1/2 cup tomato mixture equals 550 calories, 45 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 579 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Roasted Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.