Mediterranean Roasted Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and remaining salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon over each fillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, olives and remaining oil mixture. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mediterranean Roasted Salmon
Sort By :
Yum, so good! Really enjoyed this dish. Hubby did too. Loved the flavors in this. I didn't serve it with pasta, but that would be good. I'll do that next time. Thanks!
Absolutely delicious meal. I made it with the lemon-feta angel hair.
I never had salmon before, my husband did. I had gotten some at a good price, and my husband picked this recipe. It was really very good, a nice recipe to introduce one self on eating salmon. Will make again. And will try some other salmon recipes.
very tasty. I would use less oil next time and increase the veggies
@deckanddeedee You can find the pasta recipe everyone is suggesting to pair with this here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Lemon-Feta-Angel-Hair
As far as THIS recipe is concerned (Med. Roasted Salmon), I used Tilapia Filets instead, for a healthier version. Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >