A boatload of toppings gives this seafood treat a burst of flavor in every bite. It's topped with chopped veggies and a homemade vinaigrette that’s mouthwatering before it’s even cooked! —Wolfgang Hanau, West Palm Beach, Florida
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and remaining salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon over each fillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, olives and remaining oil mixture. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Roasted Salmon in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p24
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mediterranean Roasted Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review