Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 cups water
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Drain; rinse in cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, olives, tomatoes, parsley, pine nuts, salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- 3. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 178 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Mediterranean Potato Salad
"Great salad for those who enjoy these flavors-keeps well- good leftover. My husband loves it, and he is not a big fan of potato salad."
"THIS SALAD IS THE BEST. GREAT TO BRING TO PARTIES. EVERYONR JUST ALWAYS LOVES IT!"