Mediterranean Pizzas Recipe
This versatile recipe can be whipped up at a moment's notice with on-hand ingredients. It's so easy that kids will enjoy helping prepare it, too. —Jennifer Andrzejewski, Grizzly Flats, California
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 4 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Spread cut sides of muffins with pesto; layer with ham and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 294 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1003mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Pizzas
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2010
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC