Mediterranean Pizzas Recipe
This versatile recipe can be whipped up at a moment's notice with on-hand ingredients. It's so easy that kids will enjoy helping prepare it, too. —Jennifer Andrzejewski, Grizzly Flats, California
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 4 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Spread cut sides of muffins with pesto; layer with ham and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 294 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1003mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Mediterranean Pizzas
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2010
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC