- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the ravioli mixture, tomatoes and pepper. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss
"We eat gluten free so we replaced the ravioli with gluten free noodles. My daughter also grabbed the frozen peas out of the freezer instead of the frozen green beans. So we substituted peas. Very delicious, easy to prepare & filling!"
"Great combination!-I didn't have green beans so I used green pepper and a few green onions-I can see this with sliced olives too."
"This was ok."
"This is very good. I microwave the leftovers for a few seconds to take the chill off it as I prefer it to eat it warm."