Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- 2. In a serving bowl, combine the ravioli mixture, tomatoes and pepper. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 264 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 649 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.