Get creative using convenience items with a fresh take on ravioli. Try this lightened-up pasta toss for an alfresco dinner, or double it for a family picnic. —Libby Walp, Chicago, Illinois
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the ravioli mixture, tomatoes and pepper. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p55
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review