- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the ravioli mixture, tomatoes and pepper. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss
Sort By :
"I made some typing errors-I apologize!I meant to say THAT the amount of cooked rotisserie chicken should be about 3 cups! I should have said that 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese for this salad is good for even a lesser amount of calories. I also drained the pasta and noodles, of course, after I cooked it! I meant to say that I think the salad tasted good! delowenstein"
"I tried this recipe today for the first time. I had some leftovers in our refrigerator soI decided to use them in this recipe. Instead of ravioli, I used at least 2 cups of tri-colored pasta and at lest 1 cup yolk-free noodles which I'd cooked in about 6 cups of water, 1 Tbsp. olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together. Instead of the frozen green beans, I used a small amount of shredded carrots-about 2 Tbsp.I used 2 plum tomatoes, finely chpped, 1 large onion, thinly sliced and finely diced, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, crushed, 3/4 tsp.coarsely grund black pepper & I heated the balance of a rotisserie chicken which was on hand and cut into cubes. I'd say tha the amount should be at least 3 cups ofchicken. I DID have Ken's Healthy OptionsCaesar salad dressing and I used about 3/4 to 1 cup of the dressing and tossed the salad to coat it well. I did sprinkle the salad with LESS than 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese-I'd say about a Tbsp. for eve LESSER calories. I sampled the salad beforeI placed the balance of it in a large serving bowl. I think tasted good! I admit that I'm one to tweak recipes and find different ways of using recipes with ingredients available! I'm also sure that if this salad is allowed to chill for a while to let the flavorsblend, it will be even tastier! Thank you, Libby Walp, for this recipe! DELowenstein"
"Great combination!-I didn't have green beans so I used green pepper and a few green onions-I can see this with sliced olives too."
"This was ok."