- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat orzo pasta
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, olives and onion. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Orzo Chicken Salad
"I have tried many of Susan Kieboam's recipes, I have enjoyed them immensely! She is an excellent chef and Baker. I will make the Mediterranean Orzo chicken Salad for an exotic, summer vacation feeling, anytime."