Mediterranean Layered Dip Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups roasted garlic hummus
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Assorted fresh vegetables or baked pita chips
- 1. Spread hummus onto a 12-in. round serving platter; top with roasted peppers.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, oil, basil and mint. Using a slotted spoon, spoon spinach mixture over peppers. Top with cheese, olives and onion. Serve with vegetables or pita chips. Yield: 20 servings.
1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables or chips) equals 83 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Layered Dip
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer