Mediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens Recipe
Any chicken entree that's this easy and yummy is a win-win for me. And it's healthy, too! —Diane Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup prepared vinaigrette
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Slice chicken; serve with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens in Taste of Home
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilled Salads >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >