Any chicken entree that's this easy and yummy is a win-win for me. And it's healthy, too! —Diane Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup prepared vinaigrette
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Slice chicken; serve with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken & Greens
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review