Mediterranean Green Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup equals 194 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 594 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Green Salad
"My family loved this great combination of flabors. It was a real hit!"