Mediterranean Green Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 194 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 594mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Green Salad
"My family loved this great combination of flabors. It was a real hit!"