“This colorful, beautiful salad is a great way to use veggies from your summer garden—and always a hit with friends and family! On days when it’s too hot to cook, I buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, shred it and add to the recipe to make it a complete meal.” Angela Larson – Tomahawk, WI
Featured In: Favorite Mediterranean Recipes
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Green Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p37
Reviews for Mediterranean Green Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2010
"My family loved this great combination of flabors. It was a real hit!"