- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 cups cubed Italian bread
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat. Stir in red peppers and olives. Place bread cubes in a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Top with onion mixture and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, broth and pepper; pour over cheese. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mediterranean Frittata
"I'm surprised people are able to review a recipe they've never made! Please people, don't put anything down unless to make the recipe."
"Sounds like it might be good but I don't see any nutrition facts on this recipe. I only try the ones that have the facts"