My friends and I agree that this is one of the best things we have ever eaten. We each take a bundle and eat right out of the parchment paper. Makes cleanup very easy! —Melissa Chilton, Harlowton, Montana
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into four 18-in. x 12-in.
- pieces; place 1 cup cabbage on each. Top with onion, garlic, cod,
- olives, cheese, salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Fold parchment paper over fish. Bring edges of paper together on all
- sides and crimp to seal, forming a large packet. Repeat with
- remaining packets. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 packet equals 270 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 532 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,