My friends and I agree that this is one of the best things we have ever eaten. We each take a bundle and eat right out of the parchment paper. Makes cleanup very easy! —Melissa Chilton, Harlowton, Montana
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into four 18-in. x 12-in. pieces; place 1 cup cabbage on each. Top with onion, garlic, cod, olives, cheese, salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Fold parchment paper over fish. Bring edges of paper together on all sides and crimp to seal, forming a packet. Repeat with remaining packets. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Cod in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review