Mediterranean Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 291 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.