“This is a variation on two different salads I like. My family especially likes this when it’s warm outside,” says Amy Lewis of Carmichael, California.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p47
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review