“This is a variation on two different salads I like. My family especially likes this when it’s warm outside,” says Amy Lewis of Carmichael, California.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p47
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2012
"Great variety of flavors. Love this more than any other chicken salad."